Six people have been charged following a double homicide in Anahim Lake on Boxing Day.
The North District Major Crime Unit in partnership with the BC Coroner Service has identified 23-year-old Matthew Hennigar and 22-year-old Kalvin Andy as the two victims of a double homicide in Anahim Lake just before midnight on December 26.
Provincial Crown Counsel has approved charges on the following individuals in relation to this investigation:
- 27-year-old Everett O’reilly (first degree murder)
- 28-year-old Christian Cracium (second degree murder)
- 25-year-old Andrew Jongbloets (second degree murder)
- 26-year-old Serena Rhem (second degree murder)
- 33-year-old Lucille Mack (manslaughter)
- 22-year-old Stephen Mecham (manslaughter)
Mecham and Mack are expected to appear in Williams Lake Provincial Court today. The additional four individuals will be appearing in court in Williams Lake on December 30.
Investigators are attempting to determine a time line for O’Reilly, Jongbloets, Rhem and Cracium from the time of the offence (December 26, 2014 at 11:53 p.m.) until the time of their arrest around 10 a.m. on December 27.
If you have any information regarding the whereabouts of these 4 individuals named above, please contact the North District Major Crime Unite at the Anahim Lake RCMP Detachment at 250-742-3211.